On Saturday my Boyfriend and I made a Tuscan Salad using Ciabatta, San Marzano Tomatoes, Plum Tomatoes, regular Tomatoes, Prosciutto, Milano Salami, and Bresaola. We got the idea from Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals, but left out a few ingredients. It was so good, and so easy to make.
1. Tear up the Ciabatta bread into good sized chunks, and bake them in the oven for a few minutes.
2. Slice the Tomatoes into whatever sizes you want, and even leave some of the smaller Tomatoes whole.
3. Put the Tomatoes into a bowl and mix in some olive oil, and Balsamic Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar (or all three!). It’s up to your personal preference to decide how much. Sprinkle in some salt, maybe even a little Rosemary.
4. Tear up the Prosciutto, Salami, and Bresaola. We grilled some of the meat to turn them crispy, and just mixed the rest in, but it’s up to you if you want to grill it all or none. Still delicious either way!
5. Mix in the remaining meat to the Tomatoes (leave the grilled meat to put on top later), and mix in the Ciabatta Croutons.